Office Building of the Tourism Authority of Thailand  
 Known as:        
 Description:   It is a hip-roof building, constructed in 1930 by Than Phrakhru Lop Buri Khanachan, the abbot of Wat Sao Thong Thong to be a school building, replacing the Khorosan one which was located within Wat Sao Thong Thong. This new school was called Phra Narai School which had been a provincial school for boys. Then, in 1938, the school moved to Phibun Witthayalai School until the present time. This two-storey wooden building is under the supervision of the Fine Arts Department and was registered as an ancient monument on 16 October, 1984. TAT requested for permission to use it as an office building from the Fine Arts Department in 1998.  
 Province   Lopburi  Direction:      
 District   Mueang     
 City   Tha Hin  Comments:      Official Web:    
 Genre   Building      Related links:      
 Best exposure   AM-PM          
 Opening time   Outside          
 Entry fee   Free     Coordinates:    14.799664 N 100.613373 E  
Click here to go back to the previous page
 Building of TAT  XX 

Site optimized for IE10 and Screen resolution above 1280X1024
Droits de reproduction et diffusion reserves
Copyright 2015 P-Lepetit.com / Asiaphotos.org
Contact: PatrickLEPETIT@hotmail.com